Principal Wade Mourot
Bienvenue à l'École Holy Cross!
Welcome to Holy Cross School!
Our mission at École Holy Cross a Catholic French Immersion School is to build a safe, caring and respectful community where the teachings of Jesus Christ are modelled for one another. High academic and social standards are set in order for students to become
self-disciplined and self-motivated life-long learners.
"Ensemble nous grandissons", "Together We Grow"
serves as a beacon to recognize the talents and progress of each and every individual associated with the school. Along with our motto, this year's Gospel value is
"Christ be our Light".
We will concentrate on build a community of loving individuals that know and understand
the stories of Jesus Christ.
Our mission at École Holy Cross, a Catholic French Immersion school, is to build a safe, caring, and respectful community where the teachings of Jesus Christ are modeled for one another. High academic and social standards are set in order for students to become self-disciplined and self-motivated life-long learners.
A École Holy Cross, un école d'immersion français Catholique, notre mission est de promouvoir une communauté de respect, l'indulgence et de sérénité où l'on s'engage à professer l'exemple idéal de Jésus l'un envers l'autre. La réussite académique et sociale est une priorité dans le but de permettre aux étudiants de devenir des gens responsables et disciplines tout au long de leur vie.
1. Staff and students grow in their Catholic faith through prayer, celebrations and Catholic religious instruction.
2. Staff and students model the teachings Jesus to develop friendships with each other and with God.
3. Staff and students strive to build a community of faith between our parishes, our homes and our school.
4. the values of peace, tolerance and respect for students, staff and the environment are fostered.
5. Students are motivated to rea, write and speak in French.
6. Academic development is presented in a stimulating and challenging environment.
7. Students are challenged to grow to their maximum potential.
8. Students are informed to make responsible, safe and healthy choices.
9. Mistakes are accepted as part of the growth process and seen as opportunities to learn.
10. Students are encouraged to become self-motivated and self-disciplined life-long learners.